The Shelby County Schools Education Foundation exists to support, enhance and recognize excellence in education throughout the 31 schools we serve. We do this by bridging the gap between the needs in our classrooms and the generous partners who help our teachers continue to provide an innovative and engaging education.
Inspire the Journey Grant Applications are OPEN!
- These grants are available to any teacher or staff member in Shelby County.
- Individual teachers can apply for up to $1,000.
- Groups of teachers (2 or more) can apply for up to $2,000.
- A budget must be uploaded to each application. A budget sheet is attached for your convenience.
- Submissions will close on Sunday, February 12 at midnight and will be awarded at the beginning of March.
- If you have any questions, contact Bethany Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205.682.5255.
*BE SURE TO READ THE REQUIREMENTS SECTION IN THE APPLICATION THOROUGHLY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION