Come Hungry! We Have 25 Vendor Booths For You To Sample!!
ONLINE TICKET SALES are CLOSED. – General Admission Tickets available at the door – $30.
There will be vendors from all over Shelby County and the surrounding area offering a “taste” of their specialty dishes from their menus at the event. Vendors include restaurants, caterers, and more! There will be a myriad of treats for you to enjoy! Bring your spouse, family, friends, or even make it a date night. What a deal for $25. There will be a silent auction this year with fabulous prizes.
General Admission Tickets are $25 in advance, and $30 at the door OR purchase an EAT Pass (Early Access Ticket) for $40 (Only 72 available)
You may purchase tickets in advance online, using the form below. Discover, M/C, Visa and American Express are accepted online.
Tickets $25 ($30 at the door) – What’s included:
- Entry into event
- Unlimited samples of specialty dishes from 25 of Shelby County and the surrounding area’s best restaurants and caterers
- Bidding number for silent auction
SOLD OUT! EAT Pass (Early Access Ticket) $40 (only 72 available!)- What’s included:
- Regular general admission ticket benefits, PLUS:
- Enter the event early at 5:30 pm
- Receive an extra 5 minutes to continue bidding in the auction after it has officially ended
- Souvenir Taste of Shelby County wine or pint glass
For more information contact Kendall Williams at the Foundation, 205.682.5255 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participating Vendors – So Far!
Bellini’s, Taco Mama, Joe’s Italian, K&J’s Elegant Pastries, Simply Infused , Chick-Fil-A Greystone , Interstellar Ginger Beer, Taziki’s, Avondale/Good People Brewing, Chuy’s, Bertolone’s, Stone Hallow Farmstead, Carraba’s, Southern Tasty Treats, Customs Cafe, Ozan Winery, Panoptic Catering, Bistro proVare, Dreamland BBQ, Corbin Farms Winery, plus more!!